This programme is designed to educate and train students for planning, implementing and coordinating highly demanding project tasks in organizations, prepare them for research activities, interdisciplinary problem-solving, as well as to provide them with mathematical and statistical tools for economic analyses.
- two years (4 semesters)
- 25 courses (19 core courses, 6 elective courses),
- professional work and practice,
- research work,
- magister/magistrica ekonomije equiv. to Master in economics (M.A.)
Language of the programme
- Slovenian, English
Graduates will develope these competencies:
- understand the economic, financial and institutional environment of an organisation, and the ability to analyse that environment;
- independent use of knowledge of economic and financial theory and analysis in practice;
- analyse the consequences of change in an organisation on its economic environment and consequences of change in the economic environment on an organisation;
- analyse the consequences of structural, regional and international activities on an organisation and also on its wider environment;
- manage more complex research methods in order to study the effects of economic phenomena;
- to understand the wider, ethical and moral framework of the economic environment and successfully deliver solutions to challenges and/or posed questions through co-operation and group work, which remains within the framework of economic and business ethics;
- design and critically address bold and innovative ideas from the business field and (co-) operation of organisations in both national and international economic environments.