This study programme provides upgraded legal knowledge from the field law to managers needed for efficient management and administration of organizations or their parts. Usually legal knowledge of first-level graduates in business, economic and other sciences is not sufficient and must be upgraded and deepened.
- 2 years (4 semesters)
- 14 courses (11 core courses, 3 elective courses),
- magister/ magistrica prava za management eqiv. to Master in law for management (M.A.)
Language of the programme
Graduates will develope these competencies:
- decide about and solve demanding legal questions related to management;
- form high-quality legal relations;
- master and manage demanding corporate and public law contents in practice,
- foresee and master risks;
- perform a high-quality practice analysis and synthesize comparison law sources of corporate and law management;
- work independently and creatively and master demanding professional tasks;
- communicate in relation to corporate and public law contents;
- perform professional development work in the field of corporate and public law by mastering adequate methods of scientific research;
- critically asses social developments in the fields of corporate and public management law;
- efficient use skills of legal argumentation and synthesis.