This study programme has been designed to match three-year business programmes abroad. The programme is practically oriented with emphasis on applicable knowledge and skills related to economics, business, law, and organizational sciences. Second year students have to complete in-company practical training in a chosen company. Our highly qualified graduates are trained to occupy responsible middle management positions in companies and institutions.
- 3 years (6 semesters)
Mode of study
- Full-time study
- 30 courses – 27 core courses, 3 electives,
- practical training workshop,
- internship and
- final project paper
- diplomirani ekonomist (VS) – professional bachelor degree in economics (BA )
Location and language
- the programme is delivered in Koper in Slovenian language
The study programme aimes to qualify students for:
- understanding theories and concepts, applying theories to practice in the fields of business planning, organizing, leading and controlling companies and other organizations,
- critical thinking and analytic solving of problems, independence and business development, innovativeness,
- understanding political, social and cultural environment in which companies and organization in Slovenia and abroad operate.